Dr. Javed Rahmat MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Silver Spring, MD

• Good
  • Bad

March 5th, 2014
Outstanding Nephrologist - One of the Very Best!!
Dr. Rahmat is one of the kindest, most compassionate and most intelligent physicians I have ever known. He is very personable and I have always felt that he cares about me as a person. He takes time with me in an appointment to listen to my concerns and never disregards questions I might bring to him. I have the highest level of trust in his management of my care. During difficult times with my health, I have always felt reassured by his follow-up and direction. Thank you Dr. Rahmat!! He is a humble physician but he shouldn't be - he's one of the very best!

February 7th, 2013
Patient
What a rude man!

October 24th, 2009
Evaluation for kidney donation
Dr. Rahmat and his staff are so kind and courteous. The purpose for my visit was to review test results as part of the kidney donor evaluation. Dr. Rahmat was patient in both explaining the test results and answering any questions I had. His overall concern for my well-being, as a donor and as an individual, was comforting and, his ordering of additional tests to re-evaluate some results is a testimony to his professionalism. I couldn't have chosen a better physician or been more pleased with the time he spent with me during the appointment.