Dr. Javed Siddiqi MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 21st, 2016
HAD BRAIN SURGERY BY DR. SIDDIQI AND HIS TEAM
I WAS TREATED VERY VERY WELL BY DR. SIDDIQI AND HIS NEURO TEAM AT DESERT REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER. I DO NOT HAVE THE PERFECT WORD TO SAY THAT I WAS VERY THANKFUL TO HAVE DR. SIDDIQI AS MY NEUROSURGEON AND HAD 2ND CHANCE TO BE HERE TODAY TO ENJOY MY LIFE. DR. SIDDIQI THANK YOU TO YOU AND YOUR TEAM FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

December 9th, 2015
removel of brain tumor
doctor siddiqi was a god sent ,he remove my tumor after 12 hrs in the operation room his hole team from start to end was greatest from icu to follow up appointment

June 25th, 2014
Heartfelt Thanks to Dr Siddiqi
Our predominantly medical family has had the utmost good fortune to be recipients of Dr Siddiqi's outstanding medical talent and experience. His decisive and timely surgery for my husband's brain hemorrhage saved his life. His fantastic empathy and caring has saved my sanity! Through every difficulty, Dr Siddiqi and his team have been attentive and responsive, positive and optimistic, appropriate and skilled. The neuro intensive team at Desert Hospital also displays the professional and understanding manner of their leader. Their continual explanations of every detail helped all of us in the family to support my husband through his illness. As a medical care provider, I am cognizant of how truly exceptional my husband's care has been. Way above and beyond the "community standard of care".

March 27th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Siddiqi and his excellent team removed three cycts from my cranial cavity. These cycts have been causing me to be dizzy and at times a lost of corridination. They compared my last 3 MRI films and saw that the cycts were growing fast. They correctly diginosed the problem after years of dizziness. The cycts were next to the brain stem. They skillfully removed the cycts without harming the arteries that they were pushing against.The team was just that a good team that worked together to complete the operation (8-9 hours). I only was hospitalized for 7 days. It is now 3 months later. I don't have the symptoms any more and I can be a normal individual enjoying my wife and golf game.

July 16th, 2013
The "Real Deal" Neurosurgeon.
My mother had suffered a seizure a couple years back in 2011, and it was discovered that she had 2 tumors on her brain, one larger than the other. My mom was honestly scared about the ordeal and what it meant so she was recommended to see Dr. Javed Siddiqi at his office. He discussed with her the x-rays, the surgery she would have and an estimate of how long it would take for her to recover after the surgery. He always spoke very professionally while still giving her his undivided attention. He made my mom feel more at ease before, during and after the surgeries she had. My family got to know him over time from the surgeries and office visits that I can honestly admit that he always makes us feel better about the surgery, my mother's progress and everything in-between. His bedside manner is above and beyond anything I've ever seen in any kind of physician in any field. He always seems to have something positive to tell my mom at each visit and makes her feel so much better whenever she is worried about any tumors coming back or if a particular symptom is something to be concerned about. I plan on recommending him to any person that needs a consultation from a Neurosurgeon; there is no one I would trust better than Dr. Siddiqi. He is one of a kind, highly recognized in his career field (one of his many accomplishments on display in the lobby of Arrowhead Regional Hospital), and he is the best at what he does. Talks to you like a human being and not like an insurance recipient, takes personal time to get to know his patients, and is very approachable when it comes to answering all of your questions. ~Dr. Siddiqi, God bless you and thank you for taking such good care of my mom. ~

March 16th, 2013
The Best
Having to go to Neurosurgery for anything is scary, so when I found out I was going to be seen by one of the best Neurosurgeons I felt at easy. He was so friendly and he really cared during my consultation. I normally don't write reviews, but when I saw that someone rated him so low (must be a fake review or something) I felt like I had to set the record straight. You were great and your staff very helpful thank you.

August 31st, 2016