Dr. Javed Suleman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

July 11th, 2016
This doctor is not customer centric; in one word he can be described as "arrogant", other traits are disrespectful, pound mouth. Come to find out he is a associate professior; that is a disgrace, while talking he is not listening and capturing information on computer. Bottom line he should not be teaching or treating patients.

October 24th, 2015
He is an exellent doctor!!!! He sure has helped me feel better!!!

October 1st, 2015
He is very good doctor , he takes care of his patients very good. He is very friendly .I'm highly recommends my friends and my relatives to see him.

October 1st, 2015
Really nice doctor, He is my regular cardiologist and very friendly and I really want to thank him because he saved my father's life.

September 24th, 2015
He's is a very good doctor my whole family sees him

March 5th, 2015
Avoid this so called cardiologist
Brought my 60 yr old mom to see him. This guy ( I say "guy" cause I don't want to give this fool the honor of calling him a Dr) has no manners, very loud, and does things very fast - does not make you feel a bit comfortable. Started prescribing # of meds and procedures to my mom without even completing her diagnosis. If you ask him a question for some clarification, he gets offended and replies by saying "are you the cardio or me?" I'm not making this up, this is the honest truth. I quickly researched a different well rated cardio and had all of my mom's records transferred from his office to the new cardio, it turned out Suleman misdiagnosed her and didn't even complete her tests properly. Good thing I didn't have my mom take any of the blood pressure and other meds he prescribed, she didn't even have high blood pressure. This guy Suleman is just out to get paid while destroying patient's lives. He does not care at all about your life, he will say the most ridiculous things to make you feel guilty. DON'T TRUST HIM - go to a better cardiologist. Wish 0 stars or negative #s were an option for his overall rating.

January 11th, 2015
A Doctor? Seriously?
He has the loudest voice, is always on his phone --WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM, is always texting as you talk, looks at his computer, tells his polite assistant to do the exam, is very hot-tempered, and if you want a simple breakdown--he gets agitated. I swear I am not being dramatic, nor am I adding things that are not true.

January 30th, 2014