A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javed Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javed Syed is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Syed
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javed Syed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Syed has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javed Akhtar Syed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Javed A. Syed practice?
- Dr. Javed Syed has 6 office locations.
Dr. Javed Syed practices Nephrology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocoee, FL and Kissimmee, FL.
See Orlando Nephrologists.