Dr. Javedul Haque MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 1st, 2016
Code of Ethics
I had an assessment appointment with Dr. Haque yesterday. It was the worst visit I have ever had with a psychiatrist. He asked the normal assessment questions, and then when it came to my current medications he informed me I was at risk of a stroke, that he would NOT prescribe me the same meds. He kept repeating how I was at stroke risk. He told me how he would not have that on his shoulders. I asked if this meant he would not treat me & he said no then he got up from his chair and left the office without saying another word, he didn't even look at me when he left. I sat there for a few minutes before I took it upon myself to go to the front desk and ask if he was done with me. The ladies told me yes & I left the office. I was confused as to what happened. I thought there was a code of ethics doctors followed. If he thought I was at risk for a stroke I would assume he would want to help. I would never recommend a doctor that picks & chooses who he wants to treat by one assessment visit. I'm assuming the less medical risk patients are the ones he chooses to treat.