Internist, Rheumatologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Great Rheumatologist  |  show details
by Kathleen H. on Aug 4th, 2014

Dr. Ahmed is always available, helpful and incisive. I trust him to give me good advice and keep me up to date on my condition. He has a wonderful PA who is thorough and knowledgeable. The office staff is helpful and efficient. I recommend Dr. Ahmed highly.

|  Dr. won't treat what he diagnosed.  |  show details
by Donald J on Feb 11th, 2014

Dr. Ahmed made a diagnosis and prescribed medication. When it came time for a refill he refused to fill the prescription saying that I should make an appointment with my primary care physician to treat the arthritis that I went to Ahmed for. I guess he made the $$ from the initial visits and tests and then couldn't be bothered. Wish I had gone to someone else in the first place.

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2011

Takes time to explain everything. Listens to His patients. Great dr. Treatment plans and care r excellent.

|  Good doctor who takes time to listen  |  show details
by CU on May 20th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Ahmed for years. If you have to wait long to see him, it's because he spends as much time as he needs with each patient. If you need 15 minutes, he'll spend it with you. He makes sure everything is explained and that you understand everything before you leave the office. He is sometimes hard to understand because of his think accent. The girls in the office are very nice. He now has a female Physicians Assistant, Devin. She is great. You can't go wrong with this doctor. I wish all my doctors were like him.