Learn more about Dr. Javeed Akhter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javeed Akhter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akhter
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akhter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javeed Akhter, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Respiratory Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhter graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Akhter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javeed Akhter BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Javeed Akhter practice?
- Dr. Javeed Akhter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Javeed Akhter practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lockport, IL.
See Oak Lawn Pediatric Specialists.