A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javel Granados:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javel Granados, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Granados graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Granados has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javel Maningat Granados MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Javel M. Granados practice?
- Dr. Javel Granados has 1 office location.
Dr. Javel Granados practices Pediatrics near Southaven, MS.
See Southaven Pediatricians.