A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javid Kamali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javid Kamali is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamali
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kamali Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamali graduated from Medizinische Universitat Vienna.
Dr. Kamali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javid Kamali MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Javid Kamali practice?
- Dr. Javid Kamali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Javid Kamali practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Critical Care Practitioners, and Anchorage Pulmonologists.