A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Aguilar-Aragon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Aguilar-Aragon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguilar-Aragon graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aguilar-Aragon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Aguilar-Aragon MD is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier Aguilar-Aragon practice?
- Dr. Javier Aguilar-Aragon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Javier Aguilar-Aragon practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Detroit Hospitalists and Detroit Internists.