A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Banchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Banchs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banchs
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banchs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Banchs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Banchs graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Banchs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Banchs MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Javier Banchs practice?
- Dr. Javier Banchs has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Banchs practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Cardiologists.