A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Banchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Banchs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banchs
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Banchs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Banchs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Banchs graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Banchs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Banchs MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Javier Banchs practice?
- Dr. Javier Banchs has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Banchs practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Cardiologists.