Dr. Javier Berrios Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Javier Berrios?

Awesome!

Posted on April 13th, 2017

Very tentative listens to your concerns and the staff is very helpful. Thank you.

Very Thorough

Posted on March 28th, 2017

He has kept my lupus under control. I have been seeing Dr. Berrios for several years, I have been very happy with him. Also he has nice art work in his lobby and the staff are all very nice.

A very concerned yet satisfied daughter:

Posted on December 25th, 2015

Anyone who knows me knows that my mother means the world to me and I only want the best for her. Our primary care doctor Miguel Tan referred Dr. Berrios when my mother began having pain in her hands and legs. Not only does Dr. Berrios have an outstanding bedside manner, but he did not rush us to go to the next patient, but instead he took the time to answer all of our questions and concerns and now my mother feels better than she has in months. I want to thank my primary care doctor Miguel Tan as well as Dr. Berrios for making a positive difference in my mother’s life. I now know why these two doctors are colleagues, but they are two of a kind… that is two magnificent brilliant doctors. Thank you again!

Nightmare experience

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Dr. Berríos seems like a decent enough doctor but one has to question his professional judgment when he allows and staff his practice with employees so boorish and bad- mannered that it borders on barbarism. I never thought this type of treatment was imaginable in a medical setting. I expressed my concern to Dr. Barríos but after researching and reading other reviews I am sure that he's well aware of this problem with his staff and I'm bewildered why he doesn't rectify it . In the end I left before my exam was over and I didn't allow them to conduct any lab test. Furthermore, my blood pressure rose while I was there. Doctors are suppose to be a respite for healing not have deleterious effects on their patients . This experience was horrific. I'm sharing to inform others.

Posted on December 11th, 2014

This doctor has a very good beside manner. He answers all of my questions and has me write down any medications he may put me on in the future so that I can understand them. They also have an office in Katy where I live. When available, they try to schedule me closer to home.

Mother and Teacher

Posted on April 27th, 2014

I never post on websites but I just had to comment to say “Thank You” to Dr. Javier Berrios with Rheumatologist Specialist of Houston! I was stricken with Rheumatoid arthritis when I turn 30. I had no idea what was going on with my body. I can remember when I was first referred to Dr. Berrios, I could barely move. I could not bend down, my neck was stiff, my joints were swollen and most of all my spirit was destroyed. I just had a baby, who was 10 months, at the time the symptoms started to show. I was so depressed that I could not function properly as a mother and a wife. But, Dr. Berrios changed all of that for me! He is not like some doctors that get you in, and send you out with a prescription in hand, only for you to return because you still have ailments. He actually cares! He takes time out and ensures that you are diagnosed properly and educated about your condition because he wants you to be well. When I entered Dr. Berrios office 3 yrs ago, my rheumatoid factor was high; I was placed on three different medications to get the pain and arthritis under control. That is a lot of medication, for anyone to take every day for the rest of their life and I still wanted another child. Dr. Berrios took all of that into consideration. I was not just a patient number to him… I was person. I can honestly say that God placed Dr. Berrios in my life. I am officially off those pills, only on Humira and on my way to leading a normal, happy and active life. Thanks Dr. Berrios!!! P.s. The office is nice and relaxing. The staff, especially William, is great!!! I am recommending this doctor to everyone.

Complaint

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

I waited a long time for the appt..filled out alot of papers just to be asked the same questions again by the MA and Dr Berrios...asked for a refill and I didn't receive it til 72hrs later...Don't like the check out process. The parking is horrible and I won't be back again!! Not worth it!! I need to feel as if the Dr is listening to me when I am talking and I did not feel that!

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

Doctor is very detailed, explained procedures and is very knowledgable in his field.

Posted on March 12th, 2012

Do not like the way they check patients out. You have to sit back in the waiting room and that takes longer than waiting for the doctor.

I highly recommend Dr. Berrios

Posted on February 7th, 2012

Posted on June 30th, 2011

Staff was GREAT! Dr. Berrios had a distant and cold demeanor. He did not explain labs, test or what he was trying to determine. I have been diagnosed with several auto-immune diseases since 1993. I also go to several other specialists - GI, Neurologist, Opthamologist, Dermatologist, etc., so I am not unfamiliar with my conditions. When questioning him, he seemed like he felt challenged by me questioning my own medical conditions. We did not fit well as patient and doctor.

The best care I have ever had.

Posted on August 22nd, 2010