A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Bibb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Bibb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Bibb, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bibb graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Bibb has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bibb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Javier Bibb practice?
Dr. Javier Bibb practices Nephrology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Nephrologists.