A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Bogarin Geymayr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Bogarin Geymayr, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogarin Geymayr graduated from Escola De Medicina E Cirugia University Do Rio J, Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Bogarin Geymayr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Enrique Bogarin Geymayr MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier E. Bogarin Geymayr practice?
- Dr. Javier Bogarin Geymayr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Javier Bogarin Geymayr practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Rapid City, SD.
See Colorado Springs Internists, Colorado Springs Sleep Medicine Doctors, Colorado Springs Pulmonologists, and Colorado Springs Critical Care Practitioners.