A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Bogarin Geymayr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bogarin Geymayr
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bogarin Geymayr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Bogarin Geymayr, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogarin Geymayr graduated from Escola De Medicina E Cirugia University Do Rio J, Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Bogarin Geymayr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Enrique Bogarin Geymayr MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier E. Bogarin Geymayr practice?
- Dr. Javier Bogarin Geymayr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Javier Bogarin Geymayr practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Rapid City Internists, Rapid City Pulmonologists, Rapid City Critical Care Practitioners, and Rapid City Sleep Medicine Doctors.