Dr. Javier Bustmante Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Javier Bustmante?

Appointments

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

Very dissatisfied with this office !! So apparently we need to know when the child will be sick to make appointment.

Not worthy

Posted on July 1st, 2011

I went to this dr. because he spoke spanish. Not worthy. In 2 years I really got to see him twice, and one of the times the diagnose was even offensive. He understimated an asthma problem... calling it ASMITA and not following up.I got to wait once 2.20 hours for a well check (and no, i did not go because they did the WellCheck on the minute 80, and then still kept me waiting for the shots another hour). Well.. i got an apology at least: "sorry, we forgot about you here".The nurses are awesome, unespectedly better than the dr. One of them (I guess Julie) even found synthoms that later make us discoved my toddler had 30% less hearing than normal... and saved her toddler comunications development. I don't need to add that I would NEVER recommend him.

Posted on December 17th, 2016