A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Cabello Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Cabello Garza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabello Garza graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Cabello Garza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier A Cabello Garza MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier A. Cabello Garza practice?
- Dr. Javier Cabello Garza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Javier Cabello Garza practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Kasson, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Harlingen, TX.
See Kasson Internists and Kasson Critical Care Practitioners.