A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Caldera-Nieves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Caldera-Nieves is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Caldera-Nieves, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldera-Nieves graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Caldera-Nieves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier R Caldera-Nieves MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier R. Caldera-Nieves practice?
- Dr. Javier Caldera-Nieves has 4 office locations.
Dr. Javier Caldera-Nieves practices Emergency Medicine near Laramie, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Terrell, TX.
See Laramie Emergency Physicians.