A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Canasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Canasi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Canasi graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Canasi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier De Jesus Canasi MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier D. Canasi practice?
- Dr. Javier Canasi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Javier Canasi practices Internal Medicine near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Internists.