A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Canon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Canon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canon
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Canon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Canon, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Degenerative Spine
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Canon graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Canon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
- Mhhs Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Ricardo Canon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier R. Canon practice?
- Dr. Javier Canon has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Canon practices Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Richmond, TX.
See Richmond Psychiatrists, Richmond Neurologists, and Richmond Pain Management Doctors.