Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Javier Canon
Dr. Javier Canon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Psychiatry. Dr. Canon is affiliated with Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown, Mem Hermann Surgery Center Kingsland and Mhhs Katy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Javier Canon has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Javier Canon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, TX.
Dr. Vishal Shah
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Residency
Richmond, TX 0 mi
Dr. Wole Oladute
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Richmond, TX 0.63 mi27
Dr. Amitabh Shukla
Richmond, TX 0.63 mi34