A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Canon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Canon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Canon, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Canon graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Canon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
- Mhhs Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Ricardo Canon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier R. Canon practice?
- Dr. Javier Canon has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Canon practices Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Richmond, TX.
See Richmond Psychiatrists and Richmond Pain Management Doctors.