Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Javier Castillo
Dr. Javier Castillo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology and General Surgery. Dr. Castillo is affiliated with Jps Health Network. He speaks English.
Dr. Javier Castillo has the following 3 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Javier Castillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Theresa Stewart
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Medical Genetics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi25
Dr. Lissa Magloire
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi17
Dr. Melissa Aerts
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi26