Learn more about Dr. Javier De La Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier De La Garza, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De La Garza
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. De La Garza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier De La Garza, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Garza graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. De La Garza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Enrique De La Garza MD and PA is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Javier E. De La Garza practice?
- Dr. Javier De La Garza has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier De La Garza practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Internists and Brownsville Gastroenterologists.