A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier De La Torre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier De La Torre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier De La Torre, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Torre graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. De La Torre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
- UMC of El Paso
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Eduardo De La Torre MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Javier E. De La Torre practice?
- Dr. Javier De La Torre has 3 office locations.
Dr. Javier De La Torre practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.