A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Sanchez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Sanchez, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sanchez has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Health Center
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanchez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Javier E. Sanchez practice?
Dr. Javier Sanchez practices Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Laredo, TX and San Angelo, TX.
See Austin Cardiologists.