Dr. Javier Fajardo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Javier Fajardo?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Javier Fajardo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2012

Other OB's could take a page from Dr. Fajardo's book

Dr. Fajardo is all I could have ever wanted for my first pregnancy. He listens, assures, explains, busts chops after a few visits, and genuinely seems to care for his patients. I had such a positive experience the first time, he was the only choice for pregnancy number two. In the last year, I have handed out dozens of his business cards to all of my family and friends saying this is the guy you want. The girl in his office, Lorena is also fantastic. Very friendly and helpful.

July 7th, 2012

At first, I thought I had striked it rich with finding Dr. Fajardo as I was in search of a gynecologist to do a VBAC (Vaginal Birth after Cesarean), to keep my options open. It almost seemed too good to be true. He personally returned my call when I inquired about his practice, and even took the time to answer my questions over the phone before the first visit; something that admittedly, very few doctors do. He did make me feel at ease and I was sold.Because I am a fair person, I will address the good and the bad. His staff, office environment, etc. were great; in fact, if Lorena is still there, she was excellent. So you don't have to worry about the long wait, etc. And if you are looking for just a general gynecologist with the typical rules, you will be okay. Up until I requested my medical records, I did not have any complaints about him; he took the time to answer my questions, and was very polite and pleasant. My only concern was that he was way too preoccupied with trying to promote his procedures for permanent birth control, etc., and would constantly ask if I planned on having other childrenit did produce a little bit of anxiety and I felt like Geez..Can I please get through this baby first? Also, because he was just starting his own practice I guess, his billing personnel were very inaccessible and cumbersome when I had questions. At the end, I unfortunately witnessed a very shady side of Dr. Fajardo. The whole reason why I chose him as my doctor was because he seemed laid back for a gynecologist, and he had told me that if I had a healthy pregnancy (which I did), there would be no reason why I could not deliver naturally. What he failed to highlight, and chose to wait until week 33-34 of my pregnancy, was that if I did not deliver EXACTLY by my due date, than I would automatically have a C-Section, and was persistent on scheduling it early on just in case. I am not critiquing him for this, this is what typical gynes doit is standard practice, so I completely understand and respect their policies. However, SPELL them OUT from DAY ONE, like most doctors do. This way, I can determine early on if I choose to be under their care or perhaps seek other alternatives. Needless to say, I was taken off guard and felt stressed and frazzled knowing that my first baby was late a couple of days. By that time, I knew I wanted to try for a VBAC, so after getting reassurance from Dr. Fajardo that I could not go one day my past my due date, I courageously sought alternate care (something that is very difficult so late into the pregnancy). It was at this time, where Dr. Fajardo behaved beyond unprofessional and unethical. He took it very personal that I was leaving his care and would not relinquish my medical records to my new service provider (I know this seems extremely unbelievable, but TRUE). He got vindictive and demanded I pay for his services in full ahead of time before he submitted to my insurance in order to get my records (NO ONE does this). My insurance and everyone thought he was being unethical. I had to redo some of the tests, and pay the copays again. When he finally decided to release my records, it was a bit too late.one day past my delivery date, ironically when I was deliveringnot needed anymore. At the end of the day, God blessed me with a beautiful NATURAL very healthy birth experience, so all the trouble I went through was totally worth it, and that is all that matters. I just think it is only fair that I report my experience to avoid someone from going to what I went through, which was unnecessary.

July 31st, 2011

Dr. Fajardo is a wonderful doctor! When you are pregnant for the first time there are a lot of unknowns going on but every question or concern I had Dr. Fajardo gave me the answer and re-assurance that I needed. During L&D Dr. Fajardo was there for us and really worked WITH us. We had a wonderful experience; all thanks to Dr. Fajardo.Also, going to the office is nice and relaxing (never thought I would say that about a doctor's office). You are in and out quickly but also given all the time you need for the millions of questions you may have for the doctor.

October 6th, 2010

my superhero

He made me feel comfortable the whole pregnancy; he has a good sense of humor, super caring, very popular. I was looking forward to going to the appointments; he was always explaining every step. He never rushed me, always listened to my hormonal complaints:)). I recommend him with all my heart, he is a super doctor.

September 22nd, 2010

Dr. Fajardo is the best!!!

His office made me feel so relaxed! his manners are just unique!. i highly recommend him. He delivered my baby at Prentice.

July 13th, 2010

Dr. Fajardo has incredible bedside manners. He made me feel very comfortable throughout my pregnancy. My experience with him at Prentice Hospital during my delivery was just outstanding. Dr. Fajardo: Thank you so much!!!

July 16th, 2009

Dr Fajardo is simply the best! He spends a lot of time getting to know you as a patient. He picked up on my sense of humor and made me feel comfortable. He was professional and personal. It was a blessing to have such a caring and compassionate Dr throughout my pregnancy and delivery. Although his clinic is not as fancy as those downtown, the staff is great and really care.

June 13th, 2017