A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Flores, Phlebologist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Flores, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AAFP Certified Cosmetic Botox
- Obesity treatment certified
- Venous duplex cerified
- Wound care certified
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flores has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Flores MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Javier Flores practice?
- Dr. Javier Flores has 2 office locations.
Dr. Javier Flores practices Family Medicine and Phlebology near Waukegan, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Waukegan Family Physicians.