A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Garcia is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Garcia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Garcia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier O Garcia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Javier O. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Javier Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Garcia practices Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.