Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Javier Gonzalez
Dr. Javier Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morgantown, WV, with other offices in Morgantown, WV and Rosenberg, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with West Virginia University Hospitals-Ruby Memorial, Polly Ryon Hospital Authority and Oakbend Medical Center. Dr. Gonzalez has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Javier Gonzalez has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Javier Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.
Dr. Evan Jones
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Morgantown, WV 0.01 mi28
Dr. Yesim Demirdag
Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy
Morgantown, WV 0.01 mi
Dr. Bryan Funari
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Morgantown, WV 0.01 mi12