Overall Review

January 12th, 2011
I have been taking my kids to him for the last 9 years, he is always helpful and will see my kids the same day I call if they are not feeling well. I have never had any problems with him. He always listens and is a wonderful doctor. He is a blessing!!

April 23rd, 2010
Wont see for spot while doing checkup?!
My daughter has an appointment today at 3:30 to get her 9 mos checkup and shots this morning I noticed a spot on her leg so I called to make sure it was on her chart that I wanted the spot looked at. I was told that the doctor would only see Holley for one issue so I could either come in for the shots or just schedule a visit to have the spot which concerns me looked at OKAY WHAT! I am comming in anyway so she can't just look at the spot while she does the checkup isnt that what a CHECKUP is to check and make sure all is well. Needless to say after today I WILL NOT be returning to the office!

April 23rd, 2010
Check up but won't look at spot? WHAT?
I have a check-up scheduled for my daughter today. This morning I noticed a spot on her leg so I called to make sure it was on her chart to look at t ...

August 11th, 2009
Great doctor
Dr Gonzalez is great I have been taking my son since he was born and he is 2 now. He has been wonderful, i can call at 11pm or 2am if is an emergency and he will always answer the phone to help out. I like the way we are treate, me as a parent and my son as a patient. Overall, I think he is great