Dr. Javier Gonzalez MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Morgantown, WV

• Good
  • Bad

December 21st, 2016
Disrespectful and discounted other MD input on my case
Despite recommendations and concerns by my PCP and other providers at WVU, this neurologist kept changing my diagnosis without listening to me and saying: : see you in six months. I ended up at Johns Hopkins in their Brain Rescue Intensive Care Unit for 10 days and have been unable to work for six months due to neurological condition my other providers at WVU had asked him to treat/investigate. This guy was more interested in his ego, than his patient and his care. Beware!

January 12th, 2011
I have been taking my kids to him for the last 9 years, he is always helpful and will see my kids the same day I call if they are not feeling well. I have never had any problems with him. He always listens and is a wonderful doctor. He is a blessing!!

April 23rd, 2010
Wont see for spot while doing checkup?!
My daughter has an appointment today at 3:30 to get her 9 mos checkup and shots this morning I noticed a spot on her leg so I called to make sure it was on her chart that I wanted the spot looked at. I was told that the doctor would only see Holley for one issue so I could either come in for the shots or just schedule a visit to have the spot which concerns me looked at OKAY WHAT! I am comming in anyway so she can't just look at the spot while she does the checkup isnt that what a CHECKUP is to check and make sure all is well. Needless to say after today I WILL NOT be returning to the office!

April 23rd, 2010
Check up but won't look at spot? WHAT?
I have a check-up scheduled for my daughter today. This morning I noticed a spot on her leg so I called to make sure it was on her chart to look at t ...

August 11th, 2009
Great doctor
Dr Gonzalez is great I have been taking my son since he was born and he is 2 now. He has been wonderful, i can call at 11pm or 2am if is an emergency and he will always answer the phone to help out. I like the way we are treate, me as a parent and my son as a patient. Overall, I think he is great

June 2nd, 2016