Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Javier Hernandez
Dr. Javier Hernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Springs, CA, with other offices in Indio, CA and Indio, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine and Adult Care. Dr. Hernandez is affiliated with Desert Regional Med Ctr, John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital and Eisenhower Med Ctr. He speaks English and American Sign Language.
Dr. Javier Hernandez has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Adult Care
Dr. Javier Hernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.
Dr. Alexander Villarasa
Palm Springs, CA 0 mi45
Dr. Krista Burris
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Palm Springs, CA 0.14 mi19
Dr. Frank Arian
Adult Care, Family Medicine
Palm Springs, CA 0.63 mi17