A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Escobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Escobar, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Escobar graduated from Universidad De Antioquia, Medellin.
Dr. Escobar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Ignacio Escobar M.Sc and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Javier I. Escobar practice?
- Dr. Javier Escobar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Javier Escobar practices Psychiatry near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Psychiatrists.