Dr. Javier Kamisato Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Javier Kamisato?

dont use himi

Posted on August 20th, 2017

three weeks ago on a thursday night Dr Kamisoto called me at 630 pm at home to give me the result of a sputum test I had taken the month before. He told me I had tuberculosis and to go to the tb clinic in the morning. My first this is not right...why if I had tb would he send me out to infect others. Instead I called the tb clinic right after it opened. They were puzzled saying usually they found out before the dr about tb but they took my information . Later that morning his office manager demanded I come in to his office to get results of sputum test again putting others at risk. When I did not hear back from tb clinic the rest of the day I suspected I did not have tb. Nevertheless if was an anxious weekend for me. Dr kamisoto called me sunday night at home about 630 pm to tell me I did not have tb. It was the lab techs fault, the office managers fault and my fault for refusing to go to a specialist. He should lose his medical liscence. Period.

great Dr

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

I couldn't ask for a better Dr and staff he's the best and sounds time with you answering questions unlike other doctors and everyone in his off greets you with a smile and makes time to see you

Dr. Kamisato

Posted on November 7th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Kamisato for over2 years. He is very thorough and concerned. I have recommended Dr. Kamisato to others who have been pleased with the care they received from him. I am a retired nurse and very selective about the Doctors I go too.He is a very kind and caring M.D.

Medical negligence

Posted on August 14th, 2013

This dr is awful. He misdiagnosed cancer and now my father is at stage 3. For his negligence he has cut his life short. He did not send him to take the proper testing for a correct diagnosis, instead he diagnosed him with gastritis. I would not want any other family to go through what family is just for a Dr. Kamisoto's lack of knowledge and negligence. Don't go to his office and let this happen to you. Ever since my father has been diagnosed we have not heard from Dr. Javier Kamisoto he doesn't even have the decency to follow up on his patient that he misdiagnosed repeatedly. I'm not sure if this Doctor is seriously that negligent or he just careless. My dad seems to not be the only misdiagnosed patient, I regret not doing sufficient research on Dr. KAMISOTO before trusting him with my father's life.

Nice guy, but not to trust with your help.

Posted on February 25th, 2013

My Mom, Grandmother, and myself had him as our primary doctor for a very long time. For the most part things were great (the wait to see him once you get there is long but he spends all the time with you, you need). He gave us REALLY serious reasons to find another doctor, though! He misdiagnosed all three of us on really big issues! The first was my Mom several years ago. He called her one day after getting her results from a stomach ultrasound to tell her she immediately needed to get to the hospital because there was a hole in her stomach! She was in shock and rushed to the hospital to prepare for surgery but when the hospital physician looked over the ultrasound results he was confused, turns out there was no hole! My Mom was furious. The second one was with my Grandma. He told her only one of her kidneys were working! She got a second opinion from Dr. Almufdi who said both her kidneys were working just fine! My Mom and I continued to stay with him (my Grandma changed to Almufdi). One time I went in to get blood results after having migraines and feeling really exhausted. He told me I had hepatitis but that it was probably because of all the aspirin I had been taking for the headaches and that it would go away on its own. A year later, in the hospital for a stomach infection I found out I had hepatitis b (and they said "chronic" because they believed I had had it for more than a year!). That was the last straw. My Mom and I changed doctors. He seems like a nice guy but you need a doctor who knows what they are doing and he doesn't seem to. Three misdiagnosis, no more chances.

Posted on October 5th, 2017