A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Kane, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Escuela De Medicina Ignacio A. Santos, Monterrey. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kane has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier R Kane MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Javier R. Kane practice?
- Dr. Javier Kane has 4 office locations.
Dr. Javier Kane practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and San Antonio, TX.
See Temple Oncologists.