A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Kane, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Escuela De Medicina Ignacio A. Santos, Monterrey. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kane has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Javier R. Kane practice?
Dr. Javier Kane practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and San Antonio, TX.
See Temple Pediatric Specialists.