A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Lopez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Lopez, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lopez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Silver Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Lopez MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Javier Lopez practice?
- Dr. Javier Lopez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Javier Lopez practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Cheshire, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southport, CT and Wallingford, CT.
See Cheshire Psychiatrists.