Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Javier Lorenz
Dr. Javier Lorenz, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Ocoee, FL, with another office in Lake Mary, FL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lorenz is affiliated with Health Central Hospital, Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital and Lucerne Medical Center. Dr. Lorenz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Javier Lorenz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Javier Lorenz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocoee, FL.
Dr. Louis Kantounis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Ocoee, FL 0 mi32
Dr. Susan Culverhouse
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Ocoee, FL 0 mi10
Dr. Michael Brown
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Ocoee, FL 0 mi39