A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Machuca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Machuca, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Machuca graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Machuca has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Ignacio Machuca MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier I. Machuca practice?
- Dr. Javier Machuca has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Machuca practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Primary Care Doctors.