A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Machuca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Machuca
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Machuca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Machuca, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Machuca graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Machuca has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Ignacio Machuca MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier I. Machuca practice?
- Dr. Javier Machuca has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Machuca practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians.