A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Machuca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Machuca
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Machuca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Machuca, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Machuca graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Machuca has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Ignacio Machuca MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier I. Machuca practice?
- Dr. Javier Machuca has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Machuca practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Primary Care Doctors.