A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Marinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Marinez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinez graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Marinez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier E Marinez MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Javier E. Marinez practice?
- Dr. Javier Marinez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Javier Marinez practices Infectious Disease near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Silver City, NM.
See Altamonte Springs Infectious Disease Doctors.