A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Martinez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Martinez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Gila Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Francisco Martinez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Javier F. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Javier Martinez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Javier Martinez practices Psychiatry near Edinburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Silver City, NM and Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Edinburg Psychiatrists.