A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Murillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Murillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murillo
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Murillo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murillo graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Murillo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- McAllen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Murillo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier Murillo practice?
- Dr. Javier Murillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Murillo practices Family Medicine near Mission, TX.
See Mission Primary Care Doctors.