A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Parra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Parra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parra
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Parra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Parra, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Parra graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Parra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier L Parra MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Javier L. Parra practice?
- Dr. Javier Parra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Javier Parra practices Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Gastroenterologists.