A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Pere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Pere is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Pere, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pere graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil.
Dr. Pere has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Van Wert County Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Francisco Pere MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier F. Pere practice?
- Dr. Javier Pere has 5 office locations.
Dr. Javier Pere practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Natchitoches, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lima, OH and Van Wert, OH.
See Natchitoches Internists, Natchitoches Pulmonologists, Natchitoches Critical Care Practitioners, and Natchitoches Sleep Medicine Doctors.