A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Pere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Pere is Below Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pere
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pere Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Pere, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pere graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil.
Dr. Pere has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Van Wert County Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Francisco Pere MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier F. Pere practice?
- Dr. Javier Pere has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Pere practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Lima, OH.
See Lima Internists, Lima Pulmonologists, Lima Critical Care Practitioners, and Lima Sleep Medicine Doctors.