A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Perez is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Perez, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Perez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Martin Perez MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Javier M. Perez practice?
- Dr. Javier Perez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Javier Perez practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.