A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Perez MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier Perez practice?
- Dr. Javier Perez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Javier Perez practices Internal Medicine near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Hialeah Internists.