A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Placer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Placer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Placer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Placer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Placer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Placer graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Placer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier A Placer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier A. Placer practice?
- Dr. Javier Placer has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Placer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons and Orlando Physiatrists.