A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Placer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Placer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Placer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Placer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Placer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Placer graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Placer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier A Placer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier A. Placer practice?
- Dr. Javier Placer has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Placer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons and Orlando Physiatrists.