A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Placer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Placer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Placer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Placer graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Placer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Antonio Placer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Javier A. Placer practice?
- Dr. Javier Placer has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Placer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Physiatrists and Orlando Orthopedic Surgeons.