A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Romero, Radiologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from Universidad El Bosque, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Romero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier M Romero MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Javier M. Romero practice?
- Dr. Javier Romero has 4 office locations.
Dr. Javier Romero practices Neuroradiology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Marietta Radiologists.