Learn more about Dr. Javier Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Sanchez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanchez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Sanchez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sanchez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Melendez Sanchez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier M. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Javier Sanchez has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Sanchez practices Family Medicine near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Primary Care Doctors.