A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Sanchez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Sanchez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sanchez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Melendez Sanchez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier M. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Javier Sanchez has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Sanchez practices Family Medicine near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Family Physicians.