A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Vasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Vasquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vasquez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vasquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Vasquez, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasquez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vasquez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Vasquez MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Javier Vasquez practice?
- Dr. Javier Vasquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Vasquez practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.