Dr. Javier Vilasuso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Javier Vilasuso?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Javier Vilasuso?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2017

Excellent Doctor! Superb bedside manner!!

I have been suffering with chronic pain for quite a long time and I have been to many pain medicine doctors. Dr Vilasuso was the first to actually take the time to listen to me and explain my condition. His knowledge and bedside manner are truly impressive. I would highly recommend him to anyone suffering with pain.

October 16th, 2016

Very Pleased

Dr. Vilasuso has helped me tremendously with my chronic back pain. Excellent doctor overall!

December 6th, 2015

Proceed with caution

Although Dr. Vilasuso has helped my mother's pain tremendously, he can also hurt you. Be careful, and also know if there are serious complications and you are a concerned family member you won't get the help you need. My mother was in ICU with some serious complications from surgery. It was critical for the doctors to have some important information about her past, and what medications she was taking. I contacted the office and after several attempts to get help, I was completely ignored, even after explaining how critical it was. Very upsetting, and also very scary. She is still having serious complications from drug interactions that I feel could have been avoided.

April 29th, 2015

Dr. Vilasuso is Amazing, and Lifesaving!

I had chronic back pain for over a year from lumbar disc issues including debilitating sciatic nerve pain when I finally found Dr. Vilasuso (thank god!). Dr. Vilasuso immediately understood what I was going through and identified the sources and remedies for my pain on my first visit. Dr. Vilasuso offers an array of pain management options including an ozone treatment, which he recommended and performed on me. The ozone treatment essentially involves injection of ozone into the area around the disc and the disc itself, which quickly gets to work in speeding up recovery and shrinkage of the disc that is causing the pain. Long story short, Dr. Vilasuso performed the ozone treatment on me and I followed his treatment plan thereafter, resulting in an amazing recovery!! I can say that I am 100% better, and I'm eternally grateful for having found Dr. Vilasuso who between his expertise and family run practice made me feel at home and in good hands during each visit. I went from a non-stop state of pain to a pain free existence after my treatment -- I only wish I had found Dr. Vilasuso sooner!!!!

February 25th, 2015

Amazing experience

I saw Dr. Vilasuso for chronic back pain. He was attentive, caring and knowledgeable. Dr. V put me on a regimen that has greatly eased my pain, and I'm thankful. I've already recommended him to others and will continue to do so.

August 15th, 2017