A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Waksman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Waksman, Director Medical Toxicology Practice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Waksman graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Waksman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Claudio Waksman MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javier C. Waksman practice?
- Dr. Javier Waksman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Javier Waksman practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Moorpark, CA.
See Denver Internists.