Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Javier Yuvienco
Dr. Javier Yuvienco, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Yuvienco is affiliated with Danbury Hospital, St Johns Hospital and Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Javier Yuvienco has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Javier Yuvienco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.
Dr. Stephen Ryan
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Tacoma, WA 0 mi16
Dr. David Zhang
Tacoma, WA 0 mi9
Dr. Theodore Lau
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Tacoma, WA 0 mi21