A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Yuvienco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yuvienco
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javier Yuvienco, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuvienco graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Yuvienco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- St Johns Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Francisco Yuvienco FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Javier F. Yuvienco practice?
- Dr. Javier Yuvienco has 1 office location.
Dr. Javier Yuvienco practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Internists and Tacoma Cardiologists.