A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javine Horani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javine Horani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javine Horani, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Horani graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Horani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Labette County Medical Center
- Penrose St Francis Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javine A Horani FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Javine A. Horani practice?
- Dr. Javine Horani has 1 office location.
Dr. Javine Horani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Parsons, KS.
See Parsons Obstetricians & Gynecologists.